Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Would have, could have, should have...

I think I might have been channeling something when I suddenly woke up from a sound sleep at 4:54 a.m. this morning and jotted the following down in the notepad next to the bed before falling right back asleep. I thought I'd share what I found when I looked at the notepad this morning:

"You can look back on your life and say 'I should have done this' or 'I'd tell my younger self this,' but in all likelihood, your younger self would not have listened and done it anyway. You have to accept the foibles and fumbles of life for what they are - the trials and tribulations that make life what it is - interesting, and make us who we are - unique."

1 comment:

  1. Comforting. I am so glad you shared your blog, I will be following along and have added you to my blogroll via my blog. <3

    http://holistichealthnut.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete